June 15, 2011

it's secret time...my rambling post.


Hi guys! ohayou~


My post had nothing to do with the title though. haha. I just randomly picked a title. tbh, I dislike Secret, (yes, Secret.that Kpop group) its nauseating owkey (at least) for me, watching them doing 4 years old cutesy dance on tv. Gosh, act your age girls not your shoe size!pffftttttt... But I mean it when I said rambling.This is a lengthy post owkey..!(not forcing you to read, you can ditch me now!...waittttt! or if you are too lazy to read, skip to the  paragraph after the picture spam,that is my only important point.LOL.but seriously~)

I'm gonna be spazzing like crazy here while having my freezing cold coffee from yesterday, cause that's how I roll! XD Yesterday, I was like watching ARASHI TRAINING CAMP and twas like the best Arashi documentary ever...Kyaaaaa~ I'm flailing so hard in front of my lappy. Thank god no one sees me nor coming to my room when I'm on my crazy fangirl mode. It'll be awkward if anyone ever see me losing my sanity over some Japanese dude on my lappy.haha X)

Arashi make everything they do look so fun and enjoyable. From the camp training, you'll know why Matsujun is the only cool guy in Arashi. Ohno Satoshi, when he said he's 30, I'm like...crap, no one will believe you,Oh chan~ NO ONE. the last time I asked my little brother, he thought you're 17. LOL. It's a camp training but all he did was goofing around and it look like he's been putting on some weight cause he's chubby cheeks is making a comeback! Aiba Masaki. He's just cutely clumsy, the clumsiest being of them all. I don't know, he always tried to be cool but end up FAILING. Masaki, I love you, the way you are. Neen...he's just as talkative as ever, bratty as usual and forever messing around with Ohno. Not to mention, lazy as hell, he don't even run, he was walking when others were jogging. Bratty Neen! Lastly, Sho chan~ puahahahaha~twas so funny how Sho was the only who had to put on that camera on helmet thing cause they know they had to film his epic-terrified-of-height-face. Sho will never be able to overcome his fear of height. He was screaming 'kowaii~' the whole time. Sorry Sho chan, I know you were scared but it was so funny, I can't help it but to laugh. 

Picture spam. (credits on pictures, the one without credits is my own image capture!)

The boys were sleeping in a room together and its a rare moment. Unlike kpop groups who live in a dorm, Arashi live separately, either with their family or at their own house.
Jun birthday present for brat. A 'see through jacket'. Jun is indeed a fangirl ally!

Sho frantically laughing at brat's new jacket and Jun's shiny jacket. (which Arashi give it to Jun during his birthday back in 2009)

This is why some people called u 'hamster' , Sho chan. cause u look like one! haha
30 years old ojiisan! Ohno Satoshi desu!
Masaki!
Poor hamster ~ Jun was shacking the rope to scare him.meanie Jun!
See? the brat is just there..messing around with Ohno!
LOLOLOLOL XD the only person with helmet camera is Sho!
that 30 years old dude is goofing around..its training camp Ohno!
This camp documentary is such an insight into the growth and maturity of these boys over the last 12 years and a little about the work they do. But at the same time, it shows how they are still the grounded, goofy and fun-loving boys, whose friendship with one another is set in iron, and are still the boys we fell in love with.-credits:http://jazzinjuly.tumblr.com/-
Some people would never understand why I'm so into Arashi. All I can say they are not your  typical boy band group, and I know a lot of people said that too about their bias group, but seriously though.. I am a kpop fangirl for a long period of time, I'm very involve in fandom (and you know that), I will seriously learn about boys in groups that I like and I know when something is different. Arashi is different. You can say they look old, they can't sing like your oppa sing..whatever..you don't know them so stop being so judgmental when you don't know a thing.


I'm 21 and wiser, group like Arashi is magical. They don't came often. They are, once you get to know them,can be very inspiring. They inspired you to believe in your dreams, in achieving your dreams. Despite of being so popular, they remain humble. They are imperfect, I know how kpop groups are striving for perfection. I know how kpop fangirls are saying flawless to their oppa all the times. Arashi is not flawless, they are full of flaws. Nino and Ohno are short, Matsujun sounds nasal on high pitch, Aiba hardly dance in sync, Ohno is tanned all the time,Sho is scared of height, four of them don't have abs,they had bad haircuts from time to time..if I were to state full list of their's flaws, it will be a never ending list, though I just known them for 10 months, it's amazing how lot I've noticed. 


But on top of all that, if you think your oppa concert is amazing, try watching Arashi, witness yourself their level.I'm not trying to pick a fight here, I'm just stating the truth and tired of all these kpop fangirls bashing Arashi, not to mention saying them lame. THEY ARE NOT OK! If you ever watched their concert... you'll come to realize that their fans are not just screaming teenage fangirls (like chu and me~lol)..moms and dads bringing their kids, boys bring their girlfriends, ojiichan & obaachan (grandparents) ...people from all walks of life likes them too. Arashi is very likable, LIKE VERY VERY LIKABLE if you give them a chance :)


arigatou gozaimasu. for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. bows down 2 ur arashi appreciation post, hun~~ it's so...LEGIT~ (tho I'm not their fan~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank chuuuu~
    LOL
    I'm cheesy like that!

    ReplyDelete