June 17, 2011

#nintendomiya day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAZU NII CHAN!

Neen is a dinasour! LOL. look at him? how can he be 28..? 

I'm having a blast last night! spamming on twitter, partying on tumblr..yeaaahh~ twas the best birthday bash online ever (for me)..! though our #nintendomiya didn't even make it to trends worldwide, I'm still having so much fun..well, it's the thought that really counts. But then Japanese Arashians were doing great #nino28, #kazu0617, #happybirthdaynino and 28歳おめでとう are trending in Japan. Kyaaaaa! Neen sure is one awesomely famous brat!Anyway, it was something new to me, I'm not usually celebrating idol's birthday, sure I might wish them on twitter but never spam. :)

I love to call you Kazu nii sometimes, but I personally prefer, Neen.

Neen, happy birthday!! You're turning 17 for the 11th time ne? lol. he's 28 but his face is forever seventeen (this little dude found the fountain of youth way before Jack Sparrow even heard of it. :P I mean, seriously? did he even look like an adult to u? ) I love you, Neen. I seriously do. Hope you stay awesome, stay bratty, stay adorable and keep your one pack abs cause I think it's cute and unique..!^^,

 Birthdays and personal anniversaries are special, I think. They’re once a year so that make you want to celebrate. But, on the other hand, I  hate being congratulated. When people throw huge birthday parties for me, I get troubled! I feel so awkward and kind of guilthy. At times like these, I end up thinking “I’m sorry..” rather than “Thank you”. Maybe because I don’t like being the center of attention. - Ninomiya Kazunari
;________;

don't be sorry Neen. We, fans love birthdays..your birthday, just another reason for me to eat cake & I love cake. If only my mom give me back my atm bank card.

1992*4##111

have a good day peeps!

1 comment:

  1. lol. your mom keep your atm card? muahaha. okay thats funny. but if she didnt you would have spent alot wont chu? anyway, Im still spammin my timeline if your not on twitter today. ngeeeheee.. *cant believe I did this but do nothing for Sho's BDay.. -____-" lookin at your blog I just remember it has been a while I log in mine. *-*

    ReplyDelete