So, hi peeps! this is just another random post from me.hehe X)
#gonna find my Seth Tan someday ;P
I've got to admit, I'm watching Nora Elena not because of the storyline or the hype on twitter..it was cause I fall in love with Aaron's character, Seth Tan. I love how he cancel everything just for Elena. I love how he never once lose his temper no matter how bitchy his wife can be sometimes. I love how he always speak in his lowest voice with Elena. (ok,I'm weird.) I love all Seth's romantic stunts, buying flowers, ordering room service.etc. Seth can be extremely cheesy at times, but I still like him so much. Sounds lame~ I know, but I like romantic guy who can pull of romantic stunt and not feeling ashamed about it. Though I know, in my right mind, guy like Seth didn't really exist in real life but still.... dear future boyfriend, if you at least posses a little of Seth's character,I would be more than happy to be your great future girlfriend :)
#I vote for Sepah
Like voting,voting. I don't know, honestly, I never care to spend my money voting for some guys I saw on TV.. twas different with Sepah. I like them so much, so I don't mind spending my RM2 for their comedy that I enjoyed so much. I had no ideas how many people are willing to vote but them, but at least, they secure four votes from me weekly. Plus, I'm all set to vote for them at the finale too. hahaha :D I wanna meet Sepah in real life,take a memorable picture and told Mamat I like him so much even for being the least funny dude among the three of them!
(omg, farhana.Just how lame can chuuu be...!/sigh)
![]() |
| OTTOKE???? |

No comments:
Post a Comment