I love Nino so much..I really do but not to the extend of being delusional or actually thinking of marrying him. Oh please~I'm not 14 anymore.duhhhhh~ I'm a young and (almost) a mature lady now *cough* but seriously~ I know my boundaries. I'm not a delusional-crazy-screaming fangirl anymore, I'm just a crazy-screaming fangirl but not so delusional?Huuuu Whatevs~
Point is, I still love Nino but (ohhh~ here comes the twist) I think I'm in love with Jun kun. ♡
JUN, AS IN, MATSUMOTO JUN !
I really CAN'T explain myself right now.
Jun kun? Jun nii? Jun chan? Matsujun? Matsumoto san? Junnosuke? LOL. I don't even know what to call him yet~ *still deliberating*
![]() |
| this from AniShi, arashi musical training ep, which I died watching :P |
Btw,I'm listening to Arashi 'Rock This'..while typing this down, the 'are we gonna rock this' part..sounds more like 'are we gonna lock this'HAHAO(≧∇≦)O sorry boys for mocking your enunciation. can't help it though. Lock on, I mean Rock on! *brb.laughing*
Have a locking day people! (oh god.stop it Farhana..you're being sucha bad fan~)
LOL.


i won't blame you for falling for him LOL
ReplyDeleteseriously..i fall for him 927349444762402849times per day
plus..his current hairstyle totally kill me
better stop now before i run out of oxygen ^^
I never felt like this before! Now, I'm like super duper attracted to Matsujun! Kyaaaa~ YES, HIS NEW HAIR STYLE TO BLAME! LOL XDDD
ReplyDelete