Hey!~~~ヾ(^∇^) I'm back! told ya, I'll be back after I got my answer (refers to my previous post.tyvm)
So the answer is..............................
(wait for it~)
STILL UNANSWERED.chikushoo~oh I learnt how to curse in Japanese.cool aight?
Gosh!Its pissing me off..the wait is killing me. I've send my final documents already with blank blank blank on financial affidavit, I just fill my personal info section and left everything blank and signed. sealed. delivered. WHAT THE HELL.pfffttt
On a shinny sunny bright side, there's still................... hope? It's not like I received an official NO or YES yet, I just have to wait (again) and pfftttt..chillax~ I still have less than 2 months before enrolling to Cal Poly. Isn't it great?!! (what I'm really trying to say is, in case you can't read sarcasm : DAMMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGERRRRRRRR! I NEED IT TO BE FINALIZED LIKE RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWW. *insert endless cursing words here*)
I don't really wanna rants about that shit and practically ruin my own day. so, yeah I'm gonna pretend like that never happen hurrr..
Anyway, did you guys notice I've changed my blog title? No rain~ No rainbow~ Here's the reason why :)
I'm in love with the song. The lyrics are beautiful and inspiring :)
Ikutsumo no kara tokeaba hitotsu Oh,oh Kono sekai juu de
If many colors melt together, it would be come one Oh,oh In this world
Bokura wa niji no kakera That's for sure
We are fragments of rainbows That's for sure
Sorezore no iro motteru That's for sure
Each with our own color That's for sure
(Full translation)
(Full translation)
I'm signing off..huhu..have a nice weekend people!
xo,
KAZU x FARHANA
(^_-)☆wink
No comments:
Post a Comment