July 18, 2011

girls and soccer!

CONGRATS JAPAN!


Japan's #nadeshiko team fucking won FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 *cries* I'm so proud of them. Like seriously, they were shorter and smaller than US girls team ,in the beginning of the game though I'm rooting for them, I'm still having doubts..I don't even know how they gonna win against USA team but fuck yeah~ they won! You guys should've seen the game last night, it was intense, I barely even watched..kowaii desu ne~ (kowaii means scary~) Ok, I lied a bit, I barely even watched cause I got distracted, I was on twitter.hehe) About twitter, some people were being amazing shallow last night, 'Japs' and 'Pearl Harbor' was on trending topics...Right~ bringing all those up over a soccer match? VERY CLASSY OF YOU PEOPLE #sarcasm. Plus, people were making fun Japanese players name..like Ohno, Ando..Rude much??? *sigh*

Back to the game, I swear US had like 274872348925739 shots on winning the game but they couldn't finished it. I don't think it's merely luck on Japanese side, they played well last night, very technical team, they were very controlled and yeah~ passing the ball... heck, I honestly don't know anything about soccer. I never even care about soccer. This is my first time staying up all night watching a soccer match. There, I've said it! 

I'm only watching to cheer for Japan, after all the that happened in Japan, I really think Nadeshiko team need to win this..them winning world cup would be a great morale boost for the country!

And I sorta know, Homare Sawa from vs Arashi. She's cool, strong and kinda leave a big impression in me but last night game..goddammit ~ she really is a HBIC! (head bitch in charge) ! I felt like crying so much..told ya I'm not so much of a soccer fan, I have no control over my emotions. I ditched the game and went to bed when US scored 2, Japan 1. I was like, if Japan lose, I'll be really devastated (while crying in bed like a loser). Soccer game is not meant for a crybaby like me ;___; . I really thought Japan will lose.Looking back, I should've at least have a little faith in those awesome Japanese girls soccer players. When I woke up today,went on twitter...and there's a 'CONGRATS JAPAN' on trending topic. I almost had a heart attack, THEY WON. THEY FUCKING WON. SAWA SAVES THE DAY! SAWA WON GOLDEN BOOT, MVP PLAYER, TOP SCORER OF THE TOURNAMENT! SAWA SAN, YOU'RE INSPIRATIONAL! NADESHIKO TEAM NO MINNA SAN, OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU!!

"We won because we never stopped fighting until the end. This has been my goal and now we can take home the gold trophy." Homare Sawa-

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2083703,00.html#ixzz1SRZp4i





Sawa san on vs arashi :)
HOMARE SAWA IS MY NEW HERO!!chyeaaaa~


1 comment:

  1. owh!! i'm not a soccer fan. but i'm glad that Japan made it!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete