if you don't know what iro iro mean, ask mr google ok? :)
Hi! I'm keeping the blog a.k.a gonna continue spamming your dashboard with craps. Deal with it okies? Heee.. I thought about it throughly though. Soon (as in less than 3 weeks from now) I'm gonna have a life. (finally!*cries*) REAL LIFE! I'm going to resume my study on September..there goes my potato couching days.uwaa... I'm gonna be really busy... adapting to new surrounding, dealing with jet leg, cramming my brains with knowledge, making new friends, trying to fit in..well you get the picture..In near future, I highly doubt that I can update as much anymore..no point of opening a new site if I'm gonna abandon it later on, right?
Enough with that, I've been watching lots of dramas lately, to kill boredom, I must say. Been following three on going Jdramas this season Ikemen Desu Ne, Soredemo Ikite Yuku and Zenkai Girl. Here's my quick thoughts on each.
Ikemen Desu Ne
Looking forward for Jang Geun Seuk cameo on Ikemen Desu Ne. Tae Kyung meet Ren!~ Kyaaaa..how epic is that?
Zenkai Girl
Yappari ne~ its a very typical Jdoramas, ending are obviously predictable..but here's my reason for watching Gakky + Ryo Nishikido + two adorable kids = I'M SOLD. Enuf said. Plus, cause I'm loving the ending song, Tsubusa ni koi :)
Soredemo Ikite Yuku
THE.DRAMA.OF.THE.SEASON! You don't wanna miss! or wait you can miss this..it depends~ on your cup of tea..i mean everyone has their own preferences. But if you are looking for a great jdoramas..GREAT in terms of storyline, scripts and acting..THIS IS A DRAMA FOR YOU. If I don't sounds convincing, you can google this drama reviews and I can assure you, there isn't even one bad review for this drama~ (note: I love Eita so much that I end up watching almost all of his dramas.. Eita is a perfect man, minus his frizzy bad hair that appears from time to time. LOL ) Btw, if you're interested,you can download it at mediumquality(dot)blogspot(dot)com.
It's late and I'm getting sleepy. NITE!^^

goin' to DL those, hehe (^_^)
ReplyDelete