NOTHING.
I know this all that I ever want but this, certainly is not how I picture it to be. Going abroad without someone that I called friend.Gosh..my heartbreaks the moment I knew Es will not be joining. I cried so much..I don't even know what to do anymore. I hate the fact that I will be going with 35 people that I hardly even know. I'm awkward, I felt out of place. Somehow,(though I really can't say this out loud) I don't feel like going anymore. *sigh* muzukashii ne~
and look what I found on tumblr! (words that perfectly describing how I feel)
I automatically assume people won't like me, so I don't talk to them unless they approach me first. I can't become a part of a crowd because I can't get past that feeling that I don't belong.
you'll be good....:P
ReplyDeletei highly doubt it ;__; ko tauk2 jak la how anti social we were back in college..this is hard *sigh* GONNA MISS U SO MUCH! cpt g ctok or nebraska next sem! will be waiting for ya!
ReplyDeletefatin...dtg lah sini..haha
ReplyDelete