August 19, 2011

my bad (*´ο`*)=3

I can't believe I missed his birthday. I missed GD's big day. Like completely forgotten about his birthday...not even a single simple tweet wishing him a 'happy birthday'..let alone helping VIPs trending 'Happy Birthday Kwon Jiyong' or '#itsGDay'... *sigh* I FAILED AS HIS STAN! I could give tons of excuses on why I didn't wish him birthday but yknow~ lets just admit the truth.... I'm not that into him anymore. I can't even remember the last time I update GD pictures in my GD's folder....I do visit BBupdates all the time so, ya..I at least know he went bald yet HE STILL LOOK UNSURPRISINGLY HOT! (yeaaahhh!!~that's my ex man.LOL) 

Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JIYONGIE!

I never miss your birthday in 3 years of liking you but I did this time. mianhe~ I've been such a bad fan through out this year, never really cheers on you guys for anything..I guess, I can't help it..I tried so hard to be a loyal fan but in the end of the day I just can't force my interest. I will forever be your fan, if not an avid fan..a casual one will do. So, happy belated birthday oppa! saranghae! *heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment