September 24, 2011

pic chaaaaaaaa~ heavy images ahead

Again, I'm seriously is not a camera person..I'm just not that kind of girl who took pictures everyday and change her social network avatar every every everyday~ LOL. I'm just not. I don't think I look good in pictures (I'm not good looking in real life too though) tsk.tsk.tsk. But since I'm in California and I just need to have a camera cause you know~ it's like a must item while studying abroad soooooo I decided to get myself a brand new smartphone camera..and since HTC myTouch 4G proclaims that they are the best smartphone camera EVER on market right now..So, I bought em' . Say HELLO to my new gadget! 

WUHUUUUUUU~ NINO WALLPAPER FTW!
I kinda took a lot of pictures this week with this so called best smartphone camera ever.. So let you be the judge...below  are the pictures taken without me editing anything :)

Najwa and Ika at Bronco Fusion

Muslim Students Association Cal Poly Pomona (I signed up for this FYI)

There's a concert (during Bronco Fusion)..seriously guys..the bands performing are sickkkkkk! me,celen and Hani stopped here for awhile but only looking from afar..heee~
My new home at The Village. Building 60, door D. 

Signing up for Muslim club while checking out hot guys from the 'GO GREEK' club(?)..yknow~the fraternity and sorority thing..it exist here..
My most favorite photo..its a beautiful view while praying

The Old Stables..sometimes, we had our prayer here..on the grass.


Definitely is not the best camera at night.LOL. but did u see the roses at our back? 

Again, not the best camera at night.. Jack, me & Celen..Akim was the one taking this photo :)
Yep I'm short like that

That's all for now!:)


2 comments:

  1. fatt! atheng tok.malas ku nak sign in.hehe.cmbest jak idup cnun ouhh. u take caree! btw, amik gbr ko bnyk2! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's nice to see u settled in comfortably. Ganbatte!!!

    ReplyDelete