February 13, 2012

I'm still alive

I know I haven't been here for months *sigh* i miss blogging sfm but then I'm too busy to blog. Forgive me if i sounded cocky but I'm for real. I have no life now T-T

I mean.... I have life..a real one, which involved socializing with real people, in real life. 

Being here is hard. Classes are TOUGH. Heck. I don't even wanna talk about it. I'm living hell okay. enough said. If you think being abroad is FUN FUN FUN..then, YOU'RE WRONG, DARLING. I'm struggling here~ A is 90+ above, sometimes 92-95? 80 above is B, 70 is C... C is equivalent to passing the class..you're dead if you got 70 below...hurrrr~ so, you got the picture right? Sleepless nights..endless brain cramming.waking up everyday trying to survive midterms and quizzes... plus, assignments.// (while typing this down, I can think of two history essays due this week,still need to do my reading for class tomorrow.. epidemiology homework on blackboard, horizon assignment, midterm genetics on thursday... JUSTKILLMEALREADY) *sigh* I took Epidemiology,Horizon in Biotech, Organic Chem 315, US History and Genetics this quarter. I had two classes per day, except for Wednesday, I had three. FUUUUUUUUUUUU~

so yeahh people..my life changed 360 degrees in merely five months.

If before I'm just juggling between fandoms..worrying over my oniichans and oppars..I'm afraid that wasn't the case anymore. I miss Arashi, I miss Big Bang too..barely have time to even think about them now but I still do occasionally .. I think I'm almost at the end of the road of my fangirling days.. you know~ fangirling is just a phase of life....sooner or later..I'm gonna get over it anyway. 

I miss you girls so much (you know who you are)... I wanted to text people, be on twitter, replying every mentions, updating my twitter frequently, replying whatsapp and stuff~ and I know this may sounds like a lousy excuse but I truly mean it..I'm busy that I don't really have time to do so..I'm so sorryyyyyyyyy~ for every twitter mention that I missed, unreplied texts.etc.. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just busy. And the only reason why I'm on fb more now is just to keep myself up-dated with events that happening in Malaysian community here in the west coast of America. Yup, we have events happening from time to time and I had to keep up with that too. I apologized if I can't get back to you as much anymore, but I'll try my best to keep in touch :) 

To lighten up this post, here's some photos during winter break.. courtesy of Ferman's, Ika's and Cellen's photos. a late continuation from my previous post.teehee :D 

HOLLYWOOD YEAHHH~
Arrowhead Lake :)

Hollywood Kodak Theatre. (if you cant recognize me, heyy~ im the shortie on the left :P )


Kuzi and Ika at Arrowhead lake..I'm not with them though~but Ika tag me on this photo..so..huhuhu~

ME :)

This is him ..the future possible bf.. lol. he's just not for now..we are close nonetheless <3


my roomie, Ika  and me at Malibu beach on the last day of 2011 :)

Old photo from Pumpkin Festival. Ezekiel, me and Cellen :)

Lastly,our very first photo together..

3 comments:

  1. im waiting for ur update. like everyday? haha. joking. whatsapp me if uve time k. :) anything just whatsapp me or thru fb msg jak k?! hehe ^^ love, atheng. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get use to it soon Fatin...just don't forget to have fun cause you need it at some point of your life. =)

    ReplyDelete