My first winter break yayyyyyyy!!! Yep holidays..always so exciting...but seriously~ I wasted a week doing nothing but lazing around with my roomie. I know I'm abroad now..LA is just 30 minutes away~bla~bla~bla should've go somewhere... *sigh* Okay~ I'll do better on week 2! I promise..may be..
Apart from eating, sleeping, waking up at noon, sleepover at Ezekiel's watching movies, hibernating, reading novels, skyping with my mom, watching Tentang Dhia and some Koreans drama, ARASHI... yeah..besides all that.
I went to THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY! I almost say no..thank god my roomie was so persistent on dragging me to go!
![]() |
| Be jealous everybodyyyyyy!LOL |
![]() |
| Friends |
![]() |
| My roomie and I |
![]() |
| Ezekiel-me (I look freaking chubby! |
cr: cellen's fb and her awesome camera :)
Cheesecake Factory is like the Secret Recipe only a 100 times better.Huuuuu~
and oh, we did help Ezekiel decorating his Christmas tree..its a real pine tree okay..it smells so good too!!
Taaaraaa~
I think that's all for now! Take care you guys :)
![]() |
| Okay.i just randomly inserting this pic!heee~ |






seriously...u look quite chubby kot...huhu...pipi ko tembam...but its okay,u still cute.. ><
ReplyDeleteseriously, who are u?
ReplyDeletemissing u guys ;(
ReplyDeletehehe..i was stalking your fb n i found your blog!! hehe
ReplyDeletewhy do i look so hitam in the pic with ezekiel tu?? =.="
and when did you take the pic in a fitting room tu?time date ka??ngeh3.. :P <3