My sister and I are forever fans of miaknamaoon blog . He's witty and his blog is hilarious (if only you can speak, read & understand bahasa srwk.) We always have a good laugh while reading his blog. ALWAYS OK! You know how when you read something, you'll naturally picked up some words along the way right? one that stucked with us was 'mak hayam'. (is actually nickname that oon gave to one of his lecturer) but Farah and I are weirdly blurting out that word on daily basis. Calling every middle age bad women on tv 'mak hayam' and then laughing our ass off. Yes, we are weird like that. love laughing at our on jokes though I don't think surrounding people will ever get us.hahahaha. And then, every bad girl/boy who look younger we'll call him or her 'anak hayam' and start LOLOLOLOLOL-ing like crazy.It became uncontrollable and too random sometimes~ just anyone on tv, at any channel, any random shows, CSI, The Biggest Loser, malay dramas on Citra.. there's always someone that we think worth calling mak/anak hayam. Gosh, of course we didn't mean it bad way, it just...one of our weird way to joke..cause ya, we can be slightly dysfunctional at times :P
Exhibit A *watching The Biggest Loser Australia*
Farah : (moment when Sam appears on our tv screen) blah..blah..blah..blah..anak hayam..blah..blah
Me : Puahahahaha XDDD
Farah: Puahahahaahah XDD
Me: hahaha~ don't call him that, he's nice...
Me and Farah : Puahahahahaahahah XDDD
random.I know. LOL. I won't even bother asking you guys 'get it?' 'get it?' cause I know no one will get us. And sometimes, we start calling each other mak hayam and randomly adding 'kedayan' accent while we speak..words like : 'bana bana' 'miyah'~for the record, lots of weird terms are already ended up as our daily bad jokes.
Don't know why I'm writing this though. HAHA. Have a good day peeps!
P/S: I'm loving 2PM's new album. Junho is so smexyyyy, suddenly he's relevant to me again :P
![]() |
| freaking out Khun is cute! my fav gif ever. |

lol, me n the whole family actually use the word mak hayam everyday. bcoz we call 2 of our cats as mak hayam..they're BOYS aka JANTAN but they look like GIRLS aka BETINA! so, we call them mak hayam. hahaha
ReplyDeletehahaha XD good to know there's cats called mak hayam!
ReplyDelete